To make gaining access to underground easy fires we have designed a specialised tip that drills and clears material away so fast that it can cut a 1 metre access hole in less than a minute even in the hardest soils.
Blacking out is made easier as the shaft enables a fire fighter to place the Hades Spear right into cracks in the ground and through holes in fallen or standing trees. It can easily be pushed through most hay bales, as the tip will cut the hay enabling easy penetration.
The Hades Tool Root Spear is a multi purpose device that is made tough to assist fire fighters in:
– Extinguishing underground fires up to 1 metre below the surface.
– Easily extinguishing smouldering material in ground cracks when – Blacking out – especially after grass fires.
– Extinguishing hay stack fires.
– Extinguishing log and tree stump fires.
– Extinguishing chimney / flue fires.