Wick FT200-4B 4 Stroke Portable Floating High Pressure Fire Pump
Floating fire pumps can be deployed rapidly without the need for suction hose or foot valves. They are also practical for shallow water applications.
This floating fire pump meets the rugged demands of rural and forestry services and also used for marine service, dewatering, pool maintenance, environmental clean-up and irrigation.
Powered by a Briggs and Stratton Professional Series 4 stroke motor with 227cc displacement, 9.5L fuel tank.
- Powered by a reliable, high performance Briggs and Stratton 4-Stroke air-cooled engine with low fuel consumption and an acoustically-engineered muffler for quiet operation.
- Also equipped with a recoil hand starter and Over-speed protection
- Featuring “ReadyStart®”* starting system and Automatic Choke for super easy starting
- The only high pressure 4 Stroke floating pump on the market with nearly 3 times the pressure of other 4 stroke floating pumps and at less than 2/3 the weight!
- This pump is designed with ease of maintenance in mind with a Built-in easily removable intake screen
- Hard Anodized Aluminium casing and Impeller for added corrosion resistance
- Face-type spring-loaded mechanical seal is standard. No adjustment required
- Stainless steel pump shaft and hardware for added corrosion resistance
- The float has ‘Moulded’ carrying handles front, rear and on the sides for easy transport
- 9.5 litre tank, 4 ½ hour run time.