The external cover of the VIM is made of a heavy duty, specialised and uniquely manufactured pure reinforced double coated Silik Elastomer™. This material provides a significant improvement over PVC, the standard material used by other Vacuum Mattresses.
Improvements of Silik Elastomer™ include:
– 10-15 times more expansive,
– Significantly improved abrasion, puncture and tear resistance and
– 100% airtight in comparison to the slow leaking PVC materials.
The internal beads are of a newly developed material, offering significant improvements over the standard Styrofoam used in other Vacuum Mattresses including:
– Higher density material preventing collapsing of beads and
– Significantly improved X-ray translucency.
The new patented inner lining system provides a 21 multi-chamber configuration preventing the beads from moving around and clumping in comparison to other Vacuum Mattresses on the market.
Please Note: Minor variations to the VIM displayed can occur to design due to improvement updates.
Before use, persons using the NEANN VIM must undertake a proper training program.