NEANN OxyresQ+ (Soft Pack Oxy)
GREEN – Empty or with Contents Included
NEANN – Number One in emergency bag design and manufacturing, offers the NEANN OxyresQ+ (Soft Pack Oxy/SPO), a narrow oxygen resuscitator designed to carry all your standard resuscitation equipment.
The NEANN OxyresQ+’s many features include:
- Ergonomic carrying design
- Small work area due to unique design
- Each item of equipment has it’s own pocket or elastic
- All equipment immediately visible on opening (no hidden equipment)
- Made using reinforced antimicrobial EnvironFrei fabric and also coated webbing to providing increased durability, ease of cleaning and improved infection controls by minimizing cross contamination
- Window labels to ensure equipment is replaced where it should be
- Built-in layout guide to assist in equipment placement
- Redesigned to allow carrying both an Adult BVM and also (at additional cost) a second Child’s BVM in their own storage pouches
- Replaceable and padded aVector handles and shoulder sling
- External suction storage pocket
- Reinforced base: abrasion resistant fabric
- Rigidity added to external walls, lid & base to maintain form and increase impact resistance
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety and
- Approximate Dimensions: Length 63.0 cm x Width 22.0 cm x Height 26.0 cm.
The range of equipment that can be carried (at an additional cost) can include:
- Oxygen Cylinder*,
- Oropharyngeal Airways,
- Oxygen Regulator,
- Nasopharyngeal Airways,
- Bag-Valve Mask Adult,
- Bag-Valve Mask Child,
- Laryngeal Masks & Accessories,
- Demand Valve,
- Adult Face Mask,
- LSP Suction Unit,
- Child Face Mask,
- Yankauer Sucker,
- Adult Asthma Face Mask,
- Y Suction Catheters,
- Child Asthma Face Mask,
- Res-Q-Vac Hand Powered Suction,
- Spare Oxygen Hosing,
- Ventolin and
- Optional Endotracheal Kit.
Options Available (please select from the drop down menu options provided):
- Green NEANN OxyresQ+ (Soft Pack Oxy) Empty and
- Green NEANN OxyresQ+ (Soft Pack Oxy) with Contents Included.
* Although NEANN provide a space for an Oxygen Cylinders to be stored in our kits, please be aware that we do not sell them.
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0925 or email@example.com as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take 8-10 weeks.
The OxyresQ+ is supplied empty without optional extras unless specifically quoted or listed above in the ‘Contents List’.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.