NEANN NIEJ (Immobilisation & Extrication Jacket)
– Groin Pads
The NEANN Immobilisation & Extrication Jacket (NIEJ) is a cervical splint and extrication device which is the standard extrication jacket in the Queensland and NSW Ambulance Services replacing the aging and outdated KED.
The NEANN NIEJ has a range of accessories and spare parts including the Groin Pads.
Features of the Groin Padding:
- Takes pressure of straps off groin area and
- Improves comfort when NIEJ is used as lifting device.
Improvements Made to the Positioning of the Groin Straps:
- Provides greater immobilisation,
- Greatly eases insertion and correct strap placement,
- Allows both groin straps to be inserted together, useful when access to patient limited to one side and
- Buckle attachment at front easier to access.