Flexi Tank – 2,000 Litres
The Flexi Tank also know as a Buoy Wall or Collar Tank, is a collapsible open top tank that is quick to ship and easy to fill. These tanks are often used in fire fighting efforts and emergency relief areas.
2.3 x 1.0 m
Packed Dimensions (L x W x H):
1.2 x 0.75 x 0.4 m
Some of the Flexi Tank Features are:
– Different Sizes Available – 500, 2,000, 5,000, 7,500, 12,000, 22,000 Litres.
– Fully welded construction using heavy duty material.
– Fully repairable.
– Manufactured in Australia.
– Ground sheet included that acts as a carry / storage bag lid.
– Internal webbed lug for hanging or cleaning purposes.
– Outlets / Inlets to your specification.
– Slope Stability 8-10 degrees.
– Full 5 year warranty on material and manufacturing if used in accordance to guidelines.
– Unique helicopter down wash resistant collars are available. This enables hover filling without collapsing the tank. Helicollars are standard on sizes 7,500, 10,000, 12,000 and 22,000 Litres.