Red with Contents Included
A Compact First Aid Kit for Firefighters
RAPP Australia have created this kit especially for firefighters recognising the dual needs of having:
As comprehensive kit as possible at every point on the fireground and making the kit as compact as possible on account of the limited space for stowage within a vehicle.
- Easy to stow,
- Easy Find Layout,
- Fully Comprehensive Kit in 1/3 the Volume and
- Designed Especially for Firefighters Injuries and Ailments
This Stocked firelogistics CFA Kit includes the contents listed below:
- 6 x Alcohol Swabs or Wipes,
- 1 x Antiseptic Hand Wash,
- 1 x Band Aids (Assorted x 20),
- 1 x Band Aids (Fabric x 20),
- 3 x Bio Hazard Zip Lock Bag,
- 4 x Burn Aid Dressing 10 x 10cm,
- 2 x AeroAid Antiseptic Cream,
- 1 x Burns Sheet Large,
- 2 x Bandage 110.0cm Triangle,
- 3 x Bandage Conforming 7.5cm,
- 1 x Bandage Crepe 10.0cm,
- 4 x Eye Pad,
- 1 x First Aid Reference Guide,
- 4 x Foil Emergency Blanket,
- 3 x Gloves Disposable – Large,
- 3 x Gloves Disposable – Medium,
- 1 x Goggles Disposable,
- 2 x Instant Ice Pack,
- 0.002 x Jumbo Sealable Bags 205 x 255mm,
- 2 x Non-Adherent Dressing 7.5 x 7.5cm,
- 2 x Non-Adherent Dressing 10.0 x 10.0cm,
- 1 x Pencil (short) & Notebook,
- 7 x Rapid Itch Relief Cream 1 g,
- 4 x Resuscitation Shield,
- 1 x Safety Pins (Assorted 12),
- 4 x Saline 15ml Amp,
- 2 x Saline 15 ml Amp,
- 1 x Scissors (Sharp/Blunt),
- 1 x Sharps Container 125ml,
- 5 x Splinter Forceps Disposable,
- 5 x Splinter Probe Disposable,
- 1 x Tape Hypoallergenic (Waterproof),
- 0.08 x Transpore Plastic Tape 3m,
- 2 x Water Distilled 10ml Poly Amp,
- 2 x Wound Dressing No. 14 and
- 2 x Wound Dressing No. 15.
By using their unmatched experience in constructing compact comprehensive kits as the preferred supplier for Ambulance Services all around Australia, RAPP Australia have incorporated the Fire Service’s largest kit list into a package.
Not only has the list been fully protected against accidental spillage and contamination. Each item is easily found through the skillful location of similar items and use of clear labeling wherever possible. With this product RAPP Australia have again demonstrated their total support for the continuing health and safety of all Australia’s emergency services personnel.
Attention Customers: If you require this product urgently please contact us on (03) 5284 0901 or email@example.com as this product may be made to order and waiting times can take up to 8 weeks.
This CFA Kit is supplied with the stock listed above – optional extras are available upon request at a additional cost.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Minor variations to the stock listed can occur due stock availability, should this occur, you will be notified.
Images are indicative only.
Unsure what you are after? Click here to email our friendly staff to assist you with any questions or design ideas you have regarding this kit.