– Designed for portability (19.1 cm long x 2.5cm diameter)
– Slide rule construction quickly converts temperature to relative humidity
– Built-in water reservoir holds sufficient water for several hours of testing
– Thin bulb design gives fast thermal response
– Thermometers constructed of shock-resistant glass; stems have deep-etched numerals and 1° scale divisions for easy reading
– Thermometers measure in Celsius.
– Thermometers are filled with red spirit and do not contain mercury.
– Very accurate and does not need recalibration.
– Measurement of current Atmospheric Relative Humidity. Essential tool in forecasting wildfire behaviour.
– Measurement of conditions in mines, work places and air conditioned environments e.g.: hospital operating rooms, storage areas and laboratories.
– Tests in industrial atmospheres where high or low humidity may be critical in manufacturing processes.
– School athletics – to determine safe conditions for practice or playing of sport.