- First Aid Bags & Fire Kits
- Medical Kits
- Clocks (12-24 Hours)
- Communication MiiC and Navigation Equipment
- Dividing And Collecting Pieces
- Drip Torch / Firelighter
- Firefighting Equipment
- Immobilisation & Extraction Devices
- Oxygen (O2) Regulators
- Pocket Mask, Resuscitators & Shields
- Recoil Bags
- Rescue & Resuscitation Manikins
- Rescue Equipment
- Spare Parts
- Suction Devices
- Tanks: Floating Collar and Helitanks
- Tetrahedron Calculator
- Thermal Cameras and Imaging
- Weather & Monitoring
- Monthly Specials/ Sales
Use the search bar below to search through the store(you can search by product names and codes)
Also known as BVMs (Bag Valve Masks), firelogistics provides a range of light weight portable Recoil Bags which can be operated with or without supplemental oxygen, allowing oxygen delivery concentrations from 21% on air, up to 100% with oxygen. Recoil bags are available in 3 sizes depending on the brand – Adult (35 kg and above), child (7 – 35 kg), and infant (up to 7 kg).
Recoil bags are either the less expensive disposable type, or the re-useable bags.
• Disposable Recoil Bags are designed for single use only and are especially useful for those who do not have proper cleaning facilities (autoclave) available to them.
• Re-Usable Recoil Bags are made of a very durable material that can be autoclaved and used multiple time.
Click on the buttons below to see firelogistics ResusciTimer™ and a range of Recoil Bags.
Showing all 5 results