- First Aid Bags & Fire Kits
- Medical Kits
- Clocks (12-24 Hours)
- Communication MiiC and Navigation Equipment
- Dividing And Collecting Pieces
- Drip Torch / Firelighter
- Firefighting Equipment
- Immobilisation & Extraction Devices
- Oxygen (O2) Regulators
- Pocket Mask, Resuscitators & Shields
- Recoil Bags
- Rescue & Resuscitation Manikins
- Rescue Equipment
- Spare Parts
- Suction Devices
- Tanks: Floating Collar and Helitanks
- Tetrahedron Calculator
- Thermal Cameras and Imaging
- Weather & Monitoring
- Monthly Specials/ Sales
Use the search bar below to search through the store(you can search by product names and codes)
External Lug Couplings
Aluminium External Lug couplings which are also known as Quick Connect or Quarter Turn couplings are available in either cast or forged.
- Forged is the strongest variant of this type of coupling. All of our forged couplings are made from a precast ingot that is stamped and compressed under very high pressure to ensure the aluminium material is extremely dense and strong.
- Unlike forged which avoids the problems associated with die cast manufacturing techniques where molten aluminium is poured into a sand cast, the die cast method cannot produce a product any where near as consistently dense, strong and durable as the forging production process.
Click on the buttons below to see firelogistics range of External Lug or Quick Connect Type Couplings.
Showing all 4 results